101 things IN
days
1001

and other things thrown in between


101 Things in 1001 Days: Friday Fill-In #45

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Friday Fill-In #45

1. Plans and schedules work for me – my life has to have structure and order.

2. I'm happy when things work out the way they were planned.

3. The last thing I drank was a glass of orange juice with ice.

4. One of the most valuable things in my life is (apart from my kids and husband), being creative.

5. I like loads of cheese on my pizza.

6. Dear November, this month be kind to me and give me the time to be able to sew my handbags and list them on etsy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to writing in my journal, tomorrow my plans include doing bits and bobs around the house then just chilling and Sunday, I want to go get my daughter a new pair of school shoes.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

I'm doing most of my Christmas shopping on Etsy this year...do you have a link to your bags?

Thanks for playing!

Saturday, November 10, 2007  
Blogger rebecca said...

Plans and schedules work for me – my life has to have structure and order....YES!

One of the most valuable things in my life is (apart from my kids and husband), being creative...ABSOLUTELY AGREE!

5. I like loads of cheese on my pizza....CAN I HAVE A TRIPLE YESSSSS!!!!

The last thing I drank was a glass of orange juice with ice...AND I'LL HAVE TO TRY IT THIS WAY. I'VE NEVER HAD IT WITH ICE!

:) rebecca

Wednesday, November 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home